CTET/HTET (Central Teaching Eligibility Test).
We offer CTET coaching classes in Delhi to train our candidates to find highest score and grade to build career in teaching. The following information is given related to central teacher eligibility test.
M D U Rothak , Kurukshetra and CRSU University.
- The exam is held according to national curriculum framework.
- All graduates, including B.A, B.Sc., and B.Com etc are eligible to take the test.
- All B. Ed. graduates need to pass this exam to work as a teacher.
- A candidate has to score : – For general – 90 number out of 150 and for ST/SC/OBC etc. – 82 number out of 150 to clear the eligibility test. There is negative marking for wrong answers.
- The exam is divided into Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) maintains the database.
- In accordance of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in class I to VIII. So CTET exam is compulsory to become a teacher.
CTET refers to Central Teacher Eligibility Test. This exam gauges the aptitude of the candidate and helps in understanding whether the candidate is suitable for applying for a teacher’s position. It is paramount to hire only those candidates whose aptitude is higher than the requisite level as they help in shaping the future of young children who are the future of the country. If the teachers are not well qualified then we can well imagine how adversely it can impact on the education of the coming generation.
- Various channels have created by CTET for applicants who wish to make career in teaching.
- It has given a fair medium and assisted in lessening unethical practice for hiring proficient teachers.
- A selection criterion has turned into more transparent by implementing CTET Exams, and has also made sure about recruiting the best resources.
- As passing the day, CTET exam has prepared many aspirants to become more and more serious towards teachers recruitment.
To become a teacher in government school at national level, one need to clear majors of entrance test; one of which is Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). This test is not so easy and individual must to start preparation for this test well in advance if they seriously want to pursue a career in teaching. After clearing the CTET exam, the applicant can then apply for various teaching position in central schools. It is mandatory to get score more than 60% in this test to be qualified for teaching position.